Let’s discover the Japanese culture by learning about martial arts, samurais, and the tantalizing sushi bars? Learning Japanese will give you this opportunity. At first, learning Japanese may seem like a daunting task, but if you start with the basics, you’ll find that learning the language is not as difficult as it sounds. Learn Japanese at Pomegranate Institute, as our curriculum has been proven to work for people who want to be able to communicate. If you are a beginner, you will be amazed at how much you can say in just 10 weeks, and you will feel confident in continuing in the same direction.
Basic level is composed of Starter, A1.1, A1.2, A2.1 and A2.2 levels.
While starting your learning journey with Pomegranate you will receive a placement test which will determinate your language skills and your level.
By the end of the Basic Level you will be able to:
- Introduce yourself and the others
- Day to day conversation
- Talk about yourself, your family, friends and the others
- Ask and answer questions
- Write and understand messages involving prices, time, date and location
- Speak on various topics such as family, food, shopping, employment, city and local geography
- Communicate routine tasks requiring a direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters
- Understand and reply to most frequently used expressions related to different areas
You will cover:
- Present, future, past tenses
- Question words
- Structures of sentences
- How to negate
- Time indicators
How long is the course?
- Each sub-level is of 30 hours in group, 22 hours in semi-private and 20 hours in private setting
Teaching and Learning Methods :
- Introduction of selected grammar points.
- The lessons are based on realistic conversations and task-based listening sections.
- Students develop reading fluency, accuracy, and comprehension by reading passages from a variety of sources such as newspapers, magazines, books, and websites.
- Students participate in a variety of activities during this class, including lectures, in-class exercises, weekly homework and quizzes, and group/pair work.
- Students are expected to complete weekly homework and quizzes.
10-11-20 To 13-12-20