Do you find French difficult to learn? Not when it is explained in clear terms with straightforward grammar, and not focused on the many rules. That focus can come later, once you can carry on a good conversation in French. At Pomegranate Institute, you learn how to communicate straight away in French for your specific needs. French is a good base for learning other languages like Spanish, Italian and Portuguese as well as English, since fifty per cent of current English vocabulary is derived from French. Speaking even a little French makes it so much more enjoyable to visit Paris and all the regions of France. Speaking French opens study opportunities at renowned French universities and business schools.
Basic level is composed of Starter, A1.1, A1.2, A2.1 and A2.2 levels.
While starting your learning journey with Pomegranate you will receive a placement test which will determinate your language skills and your level.
By the end of the Basic Level you will be able to:
- Introduce yourself and others
- Day to day conversation
- Talk about yourself, your family, friends and others
- Ask and answer questions
- Compose and comprehend messages involving prices, time, date and location
- Speak about various topics such as family, food, shopping, employment & location
- Communicate routine tasks requiring a direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters
- Understand and reply to most frequently used expressions related to various areas of life
You will cover:
- Present, future, past tenses
- Question words
- Structures of sentences
- How to negate
- Time indicators
How long is the course?
- Each sub-level is of 30 hours in group, 22 hours in semi-private and 20 hours in private setting
Teaching and Learning Methods :
- Introduction of selected grammar points.
- The lessons are based on realistic conversations and task-based listening sections.
- Students develop reading fluency, accuracy, and comprehension by reading passages from a variety of sources such as newspapers, magazines, books, and websites.
- Students participate in a variety of activities during this class, including lectures, in-class exercises, weekly homework and quizzes, and group/pair work.
- Students are expected to complete weekly homework and quizzes.
15-11-20 To 15-12-20