Would you like to learn Portuguese quickly? Then follow a customized course at Pomegranate Institute. Whether you are planning to do business, or travel regularly for professional or personal reasons, you will learn to communicate effectively in Portuguese at our Language Institute. The Portuguese language is especially spoken in Portugal, Brazil, where the focus is on expressing yourself rather than following tons of grammar rules, making it the ideal learner’s language. By learning this language, you will be setting yourself apart from the rest by strengthening your CV and improving your chances of future job prospects.
Basic level is composed of Starter, A1.1, A1.2, A2.1 and A2.2 levels.
While starting your learning journey with Pomegranate you will receive a placement test which will determinate your language skills and your level.
By the end of the Basic Level you will be able to:
- Introduce yourself and others
- Day to day conversation
- Talk about yourself, your family, friends and others
- Ask and answer questions
- Compose and comprehend messages involving prices, time, date and location
- Speak about various topics such as family, food, shopping, employment & location
- Communicate routine tasks requiring a direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters
- Understand and reply to most frequently used expressions related to various areas of life
You will cover:
- Present, future, past tenses
- Question words
- Structures of sentences
- How to negate
- Time indicators
How long is the course?
- Each sub-level is of 30 hours in group, 22 hours in semi-private and 20 hours in private setting
Teaching and Learning Methods :
- Introduction of selected grammar points.
- The lessons are based on realistic conversations and task-based listening sections.
- Students develop reading fluency, accuracy, and comprehension by reading passages from a variety of sources such as newspapers, magazines, books, and websites.
- Students participate in a variety of activities during this class, including lectures, in-class exercises, weekly homework and quizzes, and group/pair work.
- Students are expected to complete weekly homework and quizzes.
09-11-20 To 09-12-20