Save Money Group
If you are looking to learn a few basic phrases for your holiday, you are a food or art lover or simply want a taste of the beautiful language of Italy, then this is the course for you! Whet your appetite for this language and taste the course. At Pomegranate Institute, you learn the Italian language in a way which best suits you and your current ambitions, skills, and abilities. Our approach to teaching the Italian language is very innovative with a friendly environment towards the learning of a new language.
Basic level is composed of Starter, A1.1, A1.2, A2.1 and A2.2 levels.
While starting your learning journey with Pomegranate you will receive a placement test which will determinate your language skills and your level.
By the end of the Basic Level you will be able to:
- Introduce yourself and the others
- Day to day conversation
- Talk about yourself, your family, friends and the others
- Ask and answer questions
- Write and understand messages involving prices, time, date and location
- Speak on various topics such as family, food, shopping, employment, city and local geography
- Communicate routine tasks requiring a direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters
- Understand and reply to most frequently used expressions related to different areas
You will cover:
- Present, future, past tenses
- Question words
- Structures of sentences
- How to negate
- Time indicators
How long is the course?
- Each sub-level is of 30 hours in group, 22 hours in semi-private and 20 hours in private setting
Teaching and Learning Methods :
- Introduction of selected grammar points.
- The lessons are based on realistic conversations and task-based listening sections.
- Students develop reading fluency, accuracy, and comprehension by reading passages from a variety of sources such as newspapers, magazines, books, and websites.
- Students participate in a variety of activities during this class, including lectures, in-class exercises, weekly homework and quizzes, and group/pair work.
- Students are expected to complete weekly homework and quizzes.
23-11-20 To 23-12-20